Our brain is a very complex organ and probably the most essential organ in the body. Taking care of your brain health should be part of your daily fitness routine, and protecting your cognitive and emotional wellbeing is an investment in a productive life as you age. Brain health enables us to engage with life; it motivates, gives us the ability to make choices, and is the primary intervention into health routines.
Before you are even born, your brain was working to control your body’s functions and help you interact with your environment. Maintaining a healthy brain keeps your mind clear and active so you can enjoy life, reach your goals, and function in society.
Foot zoning by Wellness Life Zone can help keep your brain stimulated and renewed. Foot zoning encourages the brain and the body to work together and is a holistic approach to maintaining brain health.
Areas of Focus for the Brain During a Foot Zone Session
When Wellness Life Zone uses foot zoning for a client, there are significant areas of the brain to focus on that helps you gain more insight into the client’s mind. Areas of the brain to pay attention to include the cerebrum, limbic system, diencephalon, and brainstem. We will help you if there are harmful signals in these areas. Harmful signals could mean you are experiencing difficulties in different areas of your brain. For example,
- The cerebrum controls significant functions such as taste, touch, sight, sound, and cognitive thinking and focus.
- The primary function of the limbic system is short-and-long-term memory and sociability.
- The diencephalon is the leading switchboard operator between the brain and the brainstem of the central nervous system.
- The primary function of the cerebellum is for spatial coordination and balance.
- The major function of the brainstem controls the body’s autonomic functions, such as regulating blood pressure, and heart rate, and breathing.
Steps to Brain Health
A useful and easy way to maintain your brain health is to eat right. Healthy eating habits reduce the risk of many chronic conditions like type2 diabetes and heart disease.
Stay active and find ways to increase brainpower through mental and physical exercise. Exercise your brain by using your mind to learn, read, and interact. The latest research proves that exercising your brain throughout your life slows mental decline as you age. Keeping your brain active protects the connections among brain cells and may help you grown new brain cells.
Some ways to “exercise” your brain include:
- Stay curious and involved
- Read, write solve crosswords or other word games and puzzles
- Enroll in courses and keep learning
- Use memory exercises
- Find ways, like healing gemstones, to keep the brain vibrant and alive.
Many uses of healing gemstones diminish the disorders in our brains as well as heal the mind. A direct quote from Ceids Uilyc, an avid user of gem therapy for over 10 years, says, “When used correctly, the right [healing] gemstones can tranquilize your pain receptors or even make you think on a higher level than what you’re used to.”
Useful Gemstone Tools for the Brain During a Foot Zone
Wellness Life Zone in Sandy, UT, has practitioners who are experienced and professional when using gemstones for healing. These healing gemstones affect the crown, third eye throat, sacral, heart, and root chakra that is the foundation of stability, security, and other basic needs. Some examples of healing gemstones for the brain include:
- Amethyst for grounding or a gemstone that resets the brain. Amethyst activates the crown and the third eye chakras. It helps calm confusion and negative energies.
- Fluorite is used for focus and gives energy to the electrical charges of the brain cell. Fluorite boosts the power of concentration.
- Amber is used for many physical and emotional disorders. It helps to grow to degenerate brain tissues, especially in those who are aging. Amber is a healing gemstone that actives the Sacral Chakra energy, and this energy strengthens our memories.
- Do you suffer from headaches? Tourmaline is a healing gemstone that will help with relief. This gemstone soothes pains away by boosting blood circulation and flushing toxins out of the body.
- A healing gemstone that ejects neurotoxins that cause emotional upheavals, trauma, and drug use is pyrite. Pyrite cleans the brain. You may also give your client a foot bath soaked in pyrite to activate the Third Eye Chakra and heal the body deep inside.
Our brainpower controls everything in our life. Without a healthy brain, our lives are challenging. Diet, exercise, sleep, and learning are all factors we can use to enhance our brain health. As an added help to keep our brain healthy, investigate healing gemstones and the Gemi Zone Reference book from Wellness Life Zone (wellnesslifezone.com). Sign up for upcoming courses in Gemi Zone Techniques that harness healing gemstones to complement Foot Zone Techniques or massage therapy.
Learning to use gemstones that are one of nature’s gifts to good health will provide you with a healthy brain and a happier life.
To find a qualified foot zone professional near you, look for the following most common foot zone titles:
- Certified by Dr. Ersdal (father of foot zone therapy) – Foot Zone Therapist
- Certified by Wellness Life Zone, Foot Zone Academy – Foot Zone Practitioner
- Certified by Nordblom Institute – Foot Zonologist, or Zonologist (trademark)
- commonly used nick names for some certified practitioners or a hobbiest – footzoner, foot zoner or zoner