Crazy Lace Agate Gem Sphere
- No two gems are alike. They have their own unique characteristics and color. This photo is a reference sample only. Each gem will vary in color and markings.
- Available in 30 millimeter.
- Crazy Lace Agate is a variety of banded Chalcedony, a mineral of the Quartz family. It is predominantly white, with layers of creamy browns, blacks and grays. Some may include layers of yellow ochre, gold, scarlet and red
- The beneficial shape of a gem sphere is that it distributes vibrational energy equally in all directions.
- Only 20 mm gems fit the gem pendants. 30 mm & 40 mm gems do not fit. 20 mm & 30 mm gems vary slightly in size.
Albert Einstein taught us the universal law of nature which states that everything in life has its own vibration or frequency. Gems are no exception to this law. As you match these frequencies to your body’s needs there are positive benefits. Here are some of the possible benefits of this gem.
- Crazy Lace Agate promotes inner stability, composure, and maturity. Its warm, protective properties encourage security and self-confidence.
- Crazy Lace Agate is a balancing and protecting stone. It brings laughter and absorbs emotional pain.
- Crazy Lace Agate has been considered symbolical of the Third Eye, our center of perception and consciousness.
For additional properties of this and other gems refer to the Gemi Zone Reference Chart. Click here to view.
NOTE: We list the gem benefits for spiritual support to healing and not as a prescription or for healthcare information.