Red Jasper Gem Stick
- No two gems are alike. They have their own unique characteristics and color. This photo is a reference sample only. Each gem will vary in color and markings.
- Approximately 3.75 inches in length.
- The name ‘Jasper’ is derived from the Greek word for ‘spotted stone’, referring to its typical multicolored, striped, spotted or flamed appearance. Jasper can form in virtually any color.
- Gem Sticks are helpful tools for massage therapists, foot zone practitioners, and other modalities.
Albert Einstein taught us the universal law of nature which states that everything in life has its own vibration or frequency. Gems are no exception to this law. As you match these frequencies to your body’s needs there are positive benefits. Here are some of the possible benefits of this gem.
- Red Jasper energy is said to have a stabilizing effect, and help you take all of your energy and use it in a balanced manner.
- Red Jasper calms the emotions. Aids in dream recall. Cleans and stabilizes the aura. A stone of health, Red Jasper strengthens and detoxifies the circulatory system, blood, and liver.
- Red Jasper is associated primarily with the root (first) chakra but also with the sacral (second).
For additional properties of this and other gems refer to the Gemi Zone Reference Chart. Click here to view.
NOTE: We list the gem benefits for spiritual support to healing and not as a prescription or for healthcare information.