Opal Gem Sphere
- No two gems are alike. They have their own unique characteristics and color. This photo is a reference sample only. Each gem will vary in color and markings.
- Available in a 30mm.
- The internal structure of the opal makes it diffract light. Depending on the conditions in which it formed, it can take on many colors from clear through white, gray, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, magenta, rose, pink, slate, olive, brown, and black
- The beneficial shape of a gem sphere is that it distributes vibrational energy equally in all directions.
- Only 20mm gems fit the gem pendants. Only 30mm fit in the Gemi Tool.
Albert Einstein taught us the universal law of nature which states that everything in life has its own vibration or frequency. Gems are no exception to this law. As you match these frequencies to your body’s needs there are positive benefits. Here are some of the possible benefits of this gem.
- Opal acts as a prism within the aura, bringing a full spectrum of light energy to the system, soothing and clearing the emotional body, and boosting the will to live and the joy of one’s earthly existence.
- Opal is known for its ability to bring one’s traits and characteristics to the surface for examination and transformation
- Opal is often associated with the Heart Chakra and Crown Chakra, but varied color opals are also related to the additional chakras
For additional properties of this and other gems refer to the Gemi Zone Reference Chart. Click here to view.
NOTE: We list the gem benefits for spiritual support to healing and not as a prescription or for healthcare information.