Labradorite Gem Sphere
- No two gems are alike. They have their own unique characteristics and color. This photo is a reference sample only. Each gem will vary in color and markings.
- Available in 20mm and 30mm.
- Labradorite is a fascinating gem to behold, with all of its flashy iridescence and color variations. Labradorite is typically white, gray, light blue, light green, pale orange-red, and black. Usually with a strong multicolored display of purple, blue, and green schillers.
- The beneficial shape of a gem sphere is that it distributes vibrational energy equally in all directions.
- Only 20mm gems fit the gem pendants. Only 30mm fit in the Gemi Tool.
Albert Einstein taught us the universal law of nature which states that everything in life has its own vibration or frequency. Gems are no exception to this law. As you match these frequencies to your body’s needs there are positive benefits. Here are some of the possible benefits of this gem.
- Labradorite encourages self-awareness of inner spirit and intuition.
- Labradorite tempers the negative side of our personality, the traits and actions that rob our energy, and may produce depression or shame.
- Labradorite radiates a predominant blue crystal energy that stimulates the throat chakra, the voice of the body.
For additional properties of this and other gems refer to the Gemi Zone Reference Chart. Click here to view.
NOTE: We list the gem benefits for spiritual support to healing and not as a prescription or for healthcare information.