Chalcedony Gem Sphere
- No two gems are alike. They have their own unique characteristics and color. This photo is a reference sample only. Each gem will vary in color and markings.
- Available in a 30 millimeter specialty gem.
- Chalcedony is a variety of quartz that occurs in in a great variety of colors including blue, lavender, white, buff, light tan, gray, yellow, pink, red or brown.
- The beneficial shape of a gem sphere is that it distributes vibrational energy equally in all directions.
- Only 20 mm gems fit the gem pendants. 30 mm & 40 mm gems do not fit. 20 mm & 30 mm gems vary slightly in size.
Albert Einstein taught us the universal law of nature which states that everything in life has its own vibration or frequency. Gems are no exception to this law. As you match these frequencies to your body’s needs there are positive benefits. Here are some of the possible benefits of this gem.
- Chalcedony is a nurturing stone that promotes brotherhood and good will. It absorbs negative energy.
- Chalcedony instills a feeling of benevolence and generosity. It alleviates hostility, transforms melancholy into joy, eases self-doubt and creates openness and enthusiasm.
- Chalcedony is a stone of communication, and therefore stimulates the 5th, Throat Chakra.
For additional properties of this and other gems refer to the Gemi Zone Reference Chart. Click here to view.
NOTE: We list the gem benefits for spiritual support to healing and not as a prescription or for healthcare information.