SEMINAR – Foot Zone 1-2-3 Registration Fee
Every home should have knowledge and access to the Foot Zone, this course is for those who want to learn the basic practice of this technique and have it at their fingertips for their family. It has been found beneficial in helping to maintain family health and wellbeing. This class is for family and personal use only.
- State-of-the-art detailed color charts
- Fast and easy in class instruction
- Access to online basic foot zone flowchart animation
- Overview and understanding of basic anatomy
- Simple, yet very effective technique at your fingertips
- Holistic and therapeutic modality
- Bonding time with the family
- Health maintenance
- Structural first aid
- and many other reasons
Cost $1,250.00. A $350 non-refundable registration fee is due upon registration. The remaining balance is due the first day of class.
Location: 9176 South 300 West, #5, Sandy, UT